Terms and Conditions
Data controller: Zircomet Ltd (Zircomet)
Zircomet is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other contracts in place) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Zircomet may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other data specifically provided by you in order that we can provide the business services you request.
What we do with the information we gather
Zircomet needs to process data in order to enter into a contract, for record keeping, and then to fulfil the requirements of that contract, with you.
In addition, Zircomet has a legitimate interest in processing personal data to maintain ongoing business relationships.
Zircomet will process information about whether or not individuals are disabled ONLY to make reasonable adjustments for those individuals to carry out their roles. This is to carry out our obligations and exercise specific rights in relation to disability access.
Zircomet takes the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to protect your data, so that it is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared internally, for business development, or for the delivery of services as set out in any contracts.
We will not share your data with third parties, unless required:
- to meet the terms of our contract/deliver our required services to you
- unless we are legally obligated to do so
- or with your specific consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
Your data will be stored in a range of different locations, in Zircomet’s Client, Legal and Finance management systems and in other IT systems (including Zircomet’s email system).
Your data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When this occurs it is on the basis of relevant safeguards permitted by GDPR e.g. declaration of adequacy, binding corporate rules or other safeguards.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Zircomet’s Data Protection contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that Zircomet has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office https://ico.org.uk
The term 'Zircomet' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16-20 Regent Street, Cambridge, CB2 1DB. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.